Monday, March 11, 2013

Strawberries and Bacon Original Food Confection Painting by Mary Beth Brath

Strawberries and Bacon by Mary Beth Brath
30x30" Acrylic on Hard Board
Just too gorgeous to eat without capturing it in a painting. I brought home various treats for my boys on Valentine's Day but the kids had to wait until Mom did a photo shoot. Don't worry, they are used to this process and enjoyed the treats.
 This photo was taken while work was in progress.

See more of my paintings at


  1. What a great painting! It's was nice to see it on the easel; quite an undertaking. Great job!

  2. Kinda makes me hungry for a bowl of fresh strawberrys.
    I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

  3. Hi Mary Beth, It's such a long time ago that I worked on a blog looked at your beautiful art! You followed me at I could not use this blog anymore and therefore I just started a new one. Your very welcome at, I'm writing about our house, brocante and take you with me on the trips I make. Bye, see you on my blog. Greetings, Lilian

    1. Hello Lilian! I have missed seeing your posts and comments. So glad you re-connected. I will follow your new blog. Hope all is well with you - Mary Beth